Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010

Hello,

My name is Doctor Buff, and I am here to provide advice for those who want it or need it. If you are going through a time of college angst, confusion, love, stress, or just need help, I'm the doctor to see!

But Doctor Buff, what do I send in?

That's the thing! You send in anything that you are struggling with! This is an advice column after all, and a little advice never hurt anyone.

Doctor, how do I contact you?


My email is located at doctorbuffnblue@gmail.com 

I will include your questions with my blog posts, and I will include my answers as well.

Make sure to type enough information for me to be able to help, and to tag your question with a nickname so you can identify your own question on this blog!

Any questions? Email me at doctorbuffnblue@gmail.com as I have mentioned before.

Curious what's up with Gallaudet? Visit www.thebuffandblue.net




 

No comments:

Post a Comment